Just in time for the North London Derby!
Note: Most of this is tongue in cheek and/or included for maximum alcohol consumption. I’m sure that once you get to a certain point, you’ll start making up rules of your own.
Take ONE drink if…
- You yell (or want to yell) “shoot!” at the team.
- There is a bizarre defensive cock-up.
- Take another drink if this defensive mistake leads to a conceded goal.
- Finish your drink if it leads to being knocked out of a competition.
- The term “DNA” is mentioned.
- Barcelona is mentioned.
- Take another drink if Barcelona is mentioned in conjunction with Cesc Fabregas.
- An Arsenal player is injured.
- An Arsenal player is fouled, but the foul isn’t called.
- Take another drink if this player is Jack Wilshere.
- The commentators are obviously biased against Arsenal.
- An offsides call is wrongly made.
- Take another drink if this leads to a disallowed goal.
- Take another drink if this leads to a conceded goal.
- You can hear the Nasri song being sung by the fans!
- Nicklas Bendtner clasps his hands to his head in abject horror that the ball didn’t magically bend into the goal.
- Unlucky Theo!
- Arsenal score a goal!
- Finish your drink if someone scores a hat-trick.
FINISH your drink if…
- Almunia is in goal.
- Order a new drink if he concedes a goal and the camera pans to Jens Lehmann on the bench with a look of disapproval.
- Howard Webb is refereeing and the match is against Manchester United.
- RVP is down, in pain.
- Arsenal win!
- Order another one and down it as well if the team manages to do it in a match without any red cards or penalties or any form of drama.
BONUS TWITTER ROUND:
Take ONE drink every time:
- You see a “Wenger out!” tweet.
- There is in-fighting that goes beyond a 10-tweet thread.
- You see someone begging a player for a RT.
- Szczesny tweets. Because he’s just that awesome.
- Arsenal is linked with an English CB.
- Jack Wilshere’s name is misspelled.